Sunday 18 July 2010

Rules of the challenge

To begin with here are the rules:

Rule 1 : I am only allowed to spend an average of £10 a day for the next two months on everything from food to entertainment. This means I can spend more than £10 on one day, just as long as I spend less in subsequent days to maintain an average of £10.

Rule 2: I am not allowed to accept money or borrowed gifts. However, taking free tasters of food and other products is allowed.

Additional points:

As I have Coeliac disease, as well as Diabetes, I am able to get free bread and free pasta on prescription. As I want the challenge to represent something everyone can do I will charge these to items to the price of sainsburys basics.

The blog itself will include:

1. My daily challenge exploits .
2. Things to do around London on the cheap.
3. Information about Diabetes.

Finally, expect a shock ending to my challenge.

So here we go...